Welcome. Hope you enjoy looking around. Today is December 31, 2010. Wanting a New start, New beginnings, and God's love to be greater in me.

New Years resolutions and some.

ok, it's December 31st, I should be putting away my Christmas decor, but I am so reason procrastinating!  This blog thing, I just can't get off my mind, so I'm hoping and praying it's something the Lord is telling me to do. SO.. my new years resolution is blogging more.  If you know me, I've been a scrapbooking fool for sometime now, and just due to the overwhelming life style we have, I've put that aside and moved on.  NOT ANY MORE!!! This year is gonna turn around, money is tight, so it's about finding things to do at home, being happy with what we have, and saving up for things I long for. (like a new house) don't laugh at me! I have to start someone, so blah, blah, blah, I just have so many thoughts in my head I can't sort them all out.

Ok, New Years Resolution 1.) blog more  2.)  scrapbook  3.)  lose weight (more to come) 4.) be me.

So, number 1.  I am going to blog at least once a week, maybe learn how to make money off advertising from my blog.  I gotta get this thing ship shape to get the word out.. LOOK AT MY BLOG!!

number 2.  Scrapbook.  Jocelynn is now in the 9th grade, I am waaaaaaaaay far behind on the ball game here.  If she's gonna have a super duper graduation present, i gotta get crackin'.  Lynnsey is just an added bonus cuase i'll have her all caught up :)

number 3.  OK.. (PLAYS JAW'S MUSIC)  WEIGHT LOSS, ugg, ugg, ugg.  I bought this book in Sams to give as a Christmas present for a friend of mine.  Well, really it's taunted me since i wrapped it up and put it under the tree.  Taunting me like.. you are so tacky giving a "weight loss" book to a very dear friend of mine, "what is she gonna think".  Taunting me like.. "you need this book more than she does" "how selfish of yourself you can't even give a dang book to someone else, you gotta keep it ALL"  Taunting me like, "if you blog more, and there's a book out at SAM'S the super store of all things,  maybe it can help more than just you and my friend, maybe this is my calling. (UGG, ALL THESE VOICES IN MY HEAD PULLING ME AT LEAST 3 DIFFERENT WAYS, CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU)  anyways, let the blog begin.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment