Welcome. Hope you enjoy looking around. Today is December 31, 2010. Wanting a New start, New beginnings, and God's love to be greater in me.

"a course in Weight Loss" Weight Loss book for 2011

A Course in Weight Loss, by Marianne Williamson.  Okay Bloggin buddies, here we go.  December 31, 2011.  Open Forward is credited to Oprah Winfrey.  This i was NOT to happy about, years ago, my life stopped at 4:00 everyday to watch the Oprah show.  This woman has/had it going on, I'm telling ya.  I just thought this woman knew it all.  UNTIL.. this past election.  WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WOMAN??? She totally lost control of who or what the name Oprah stood for.  Her name (to me) meant, change, above, class of it's own, open minded, peace, love, etc.  but this election just really gave me a bad taste in my mouth about her enough so that I've not watched her in two years I guess.  She was so gun hoooooooo about Obama, didn't even give McCain/Palin a chance to speak their minds.  Therefore instantly, my mind changed about her.  But just wait.. How low of me, God just reminded me as I was typing out that statement.  In my life, what actions do I do, what words to I speak, what love do I show, that people can change their minds about "ME" or even more so, about "God" the man that I claim to love more than myself.  WOW, and yikes!!  Luke 6:37 says, Judge not, and ye shall be judged, condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned : forgive , and ye shall be forgiven


Lord, help me to keep my eyes focused only on me and stay focused only on you.


So, back to the blog and the book.  I will be looking at the forward and posting some things that speak to me.  Hope you have a great night and a marvy New Year celebration!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment